Below are the dates and times of all our planned events for the academic year…
In these times of Covid-19, all dates and events are preliminary and may be cancelled (or the date changed), depending on advice regarding mass gatherings and social distancing. Watch this space!
|2021/2022 Events and Dates|
|Virtual Quiz Night||TBC|
|Halloween treasure Hunt||Tickets sold up to 25th October
|Quiz Night||Friday 19th November 7:30pm|
|Christmas Fair||Saturday 4th December
|Xmas Movie afternoon||TBC|
|Quiz night||Friday 25th February 7:30pm
|Spring Scavenger Hut
||1st – 30th April
|Easter Egg Hunt||TBC|
|Happy Circus||Wednesday 25th May 2022|
To allow for Social Distancing* – Committee meetings will be held in the Sports Hall at KS2 and start at 8pm and we aim to be finished by 9.30pm!
*for more information please scroll to the bottom of the page
|Committee Meeting||Tuesday 14th September 2021|
|AGM||Tuesday 12th October 2021|
|Committee Meeting||Tuesday 9th November 2021|
|Committee meeting||Tuesday 7th or 14th December 2021|
|Committee meeting||Tuesday 11th January 2022|
|Committee meeting||Tuesday 8th February 2022|
|Committee meeting||Tuesday 8th March 2022|
|Committee meeting||Tuesday 5th April 2022|
|Committee meeting||Tuesday 10th May 2022|
|Committee meeting||Tuesday 14th June 2022|
|Committee meeting||Tuesday 5h or 12th July 2022|
*Important Information if you come to one of our Committee Meetings
- Can you ensure that you keep at least 2m from anyone else on entering and leaving the school…
- Please can you use the antibac gel on arrival and when leaving and also practice exceptional hand hygiene as well as the ‘catch it, bin it, kill it’ approach.
- Tables and chairs will be set up to ensure effective social distancing during the meeting.
- Antibac wipes will be provided to clean any surfaces that you have to come into contact with and we would appreciate it if everyone mucks in at the end of the meeting to ensure that we leave the Sports Hall clean and ready for school purposes.
- Drinks, cups and snacks will be provided – but if you’d prefer to bring your own then please do so.
- Face masks are optional and will be left to each individual’s discretion and circumstances.
- And lastly, if you have, or are showing symptoms of, coronavirus (COVID-19) (a new continuous cough, a high temperature, or a loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell – anosmia), or have someone in your household who is, you should not attend the meeting.
- I think I have covered everything – but I may have omitted something glaringly obvious from this list… and if I have then this will be enforced and subject to change!! 😉