Below are the dates and times of all our planned events for the 2020-2021 academic year…
In these times of Covid-19, all dates and events are preliminary and may be cancelled (or the date changed), depending on advice regarding mass gatherings and social distancing. Watch this space!
**UPDATE** Due to the new Governmental Guidelines – the ‘Rule of 6’ – we have sadly had to cancel the majority of our events for the Autumn term 2020. We will however be holding a Virtual Quiz Night at some point and will be looking into some virtual fundraisers as well!
|2020/2021 Preliminary Events and Dates|
|Virtual Quiz Night||Date TBC|
|Halloween treasure Hunt||CANCELLED|
|Xmas Movie afternoon||CANCELLED|
|Quiz night||Friday Feb 5th or March 5th or 12th|
|Movie Afternoon||Saturday 6th Feb or Saturday 6th or 13th March|
|Easter Egg Hunt||Friday 19th March (is penultimate Friday) could do Friday 26th|
|Movie Afternoon||Saturday 8th, 15th or 22nd May|
|Art Exhibition||Saturday 15th May??|
|Circus||Tuesday 8th June|
|Summer Fair||Saturday 5th July|
|Movie Afternoon||Saturday 12th or 19th July|
To allow for Social Distancing* – Committee meetings will be held in the Sports Hall at KS2 and start at 8pm. Drinks and nibbles are provided and we aim to be finished by 9.30pm!
*for more information please scroll to the bottom of the page
|2020-2021 Preliminary Dates|
|Committee Meeting||Tuesday 15th September 2020|
|AGM||Tuesday 6th or 13th October 2020|
|Committee Meeting||Tuesday 10th November 2020|
|Committee meeting||Tuesday 1st, 8th or 15th December 2020|
|Committee meeting||Tuesday 12th January 2021|
|Committee meeting||Tuesday 9th February 2021|
|Committee meeting||Tuesday 9th March 2021|
|Committee meeting||Not held in April due to Easter Holidays…. or a late one (Tuesday 20th or 27th April 2021)|
|Committee meeting||Tuesday 11th May 2021|
|Committee meeting||Tuesday 15th June 2021|
|Committee meeting||Tuesday 13th or 20th July 2021|
*Important Information if you come to one of our Committee Meetings
- Can you ensure that you keep at least 2m from anyone else on entering and leaving the school…
- Please can you use the antibac gel on arrival and when leaving and also practice exceptional hand hygiene as well as the ‘catch it, bin it, kill it’ approach.
- Tables and chairs will be set up to ensure effective social distancing during the meeting.
- Antibac wipes will be provided to clean any surfaces that you have to come into contact with and we would appreciate it if everyone mucks in at the end of the meeting to ensure that we leave the Sports Hall clean and ready for school purposes.
- Drinks, cups and snacks will be provided – but if you’d prefer to bring your own then please do so.
- Face masks are optional and will be left to each individual’s discretion and circumstances.
- And lastly, if you have, or are showing symptoms of, coronavirus (COVID-19) (a new continuous cough, a high temperature, or a loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell – anosmia), or have someone in your household who is, you should not attend the meeting.
- I think I have covered everything – but I may have omitted something glaringly obvious from this list… and if I have then this will be enforced and subject to change!! 😉