The FAB Annual General Meeting will be held in the KS1 Dining Hall at 8pm.
Find out more about FAB – what we do, how we do it and what we plan for this upcoming academic year!
We are also looking to fill the positions of Chair and Vice Chair.
If you would like to attend please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can suss out numbers.
If you prefer not to attend but have something you’d like bought up then please email us.
And now for the important but boring bit about coming to the meeting…
• Can you ensure that you keep at least 2m from anyone else on entering and leaving the school…
• Please can you use the antibac gel on arrival and when leaving and also practice exceptional hand hygiene as well as the ‘catch it, bin it, kill it’ approach.
• Tables and chairs will be set up to ensure effective social distancing during the meeting.
• Antibac wipes will be provided to clean any surfaces that you have to come into contact with and we would appreciate it if everyone mucks in at the end of the meeting to ensure that we leave the Sports Hall clean and ready for school purposes.
• Drinks, cups and snacks will be provided – but if you’d prefer to bring your own then please do so.
• Face masks are optional and will be left to each individual’s discretion and circumstances.
• And lastly, if you have, or are showing symptoms of, coronavirus (COVID-19) (a new continuous cough, a high temperature, or a loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell – anosmia), or have someone in your household who is, you should not attend the meeting.
• I think I have covered everything – but I may have omitted something glaringly obvious from this list… and if I have then this will be enforced and subject to change!! 😉